Cat & Dog Grooming in Port St. Lucie, FL
Keeping your pet clean and trimmed is just another service we happily provide for dogs and cats in Port St. Lucie. Looking good and smelling fresh is important, but even more important are the many ways that cat and dog grooming can improve your pet’s health. Our professional groomer works with pets of all shapes and sizes to boost their hygiene and spruce up their appearance, and make the entire grooming experience more enjoyable. Call us at (772) 337-8570 to make a grooming appointment for your pet today!
Is your pet past due for a thorough grooming?
Cat & Dog Grooming Services Provided
Friendly and caring. They took care of my fur baby efficiently and quickly.
- Kristin G.
Good Hygiene = Good Health
Being clean does, in fact, feel better than being dirty, and your pet would probably agree (if they could). Without proper grooming, your pet can:
- Develop painful fur mats that tug at and irritate the skin
- Accumulate loose hair from their undercoat (if they are a double-coated breed) which can interfere with their ability to stay cool in the summer and warm in the winter
- Develop poor posture and an unnatural gait due to overgrown nails (which can also be painful)
- Have dirt, oil, and dead skin cells building up on their skin
- Be prone to parasite infestations and bacterial infections
What Your Pet Needs Before Visiting Our Groomer
To keep both pets and people in our cat and dog grooming facility safe (and healthy), please make sure that your pet is up-to-date with their vaccinations and parasite-free. If you have questions about our cat and dog grooming in Port St. Lucie or would like to consult with our groomer, just give us a call at (772) 337-8570.